Webinar: Management and Entreprenuership
You are cordially invited to a free webinar on Management and Entrepreneurship hosted by the School of Management, Information Technology and Governance. The discussion will examine the concepts of Management and Entrepreneurship and provide a better understanding of what these concepts mean today.
- Professor Dan Remenyi, Director: Academic Conferences International and Academic Bookshop.
- Dr David Sarpong, reader in Strategic Management, and Head of the Brunel University Strategy, Entrepreneurship, and International Business (SEIB) Research Group.
- Professor Rose Boohene, Associate Professor of Enterprise Development at the Centre for Entrepreneurship and Small Enterprise Development, University of Cape Coast.
- Professor Vannie Naidoo, Associate Professor and researcher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, in the College of Law and Management Studies.
- Dr Thea van der Westhuizen, Academic Leader of Management and Entrepreneurship at UKZN and South African Chairperson of EDHE CoP for Entrepreneurship Learning and Teaching
Enquiries only – Dr Thea van der Westhuizen: firstname.lastname@example.org