PRIS 2023 | 2 & 3 November 2023
This is a two post-graduate conference hosted by the College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science. It gives masters and doctoral students an opportunity to present their research findings (either oral or flash), giving members of both the university and the public an opportunity to learn more about the College and its research endeavors.
What you can expect:
- Almost 230 oral and flash presentations form our postgraduate students.
- Keynote address from Dr. Jennifer Balatedi Molwantwa, CEO of the Water Research Commission of South Africa (WRC), sits on various government advisory boards.
- Close to 20 exhibitions from our various industry partners
- Lots of lucky draw prizes up for grabs
- Prize-giving session where we award our best student presenters.