PRIS 2022 (Online)
This is a two-day online post-graduate conference hosted by the College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science. It gives masters and doctoral students an opportunity to present their research findings (either oral or flash), giving members of both the university and the public an opportunity to learn more about the College and its research endeavors.
What you can expect:
- Almost 200 oral and flash presentations form our postgraduate students
- Keynote address from Dr Debra Roberts, Head of eThekwini Municipality Sustainable and Resilient City Initiatives Unit and Co-Chair of the IPCC Working Group II.
- Close to 30 online exhibitions from our various industry partners
- Lots of lucky draw prizes up for grabs
- Prize-giving session where we award our best student presenters