Tech Talk – SARS
- DILLON GOUNDER – Area Head for Software Quality Management and Testing (SARS)
- Topic: Software Quality Management and Testing
- Dillon is an Area Head for Software Quality Management and Testing at SARS with nineteen years’ experience. He has a Postgrad degree in Project and Programme Management and fifteen years experience in Software Quality Assurance. Dillon is an accomplished individual with a powerful force in the workplace and uses his positive attitude and vibrant energy to encourage others to work hard and succeed. He is inspired by good family values which are important to both him and his family.
- ZANIE MARAIS – Manager of the Graduate Development Programme and External Bursary Scheme at SARS
- Topic: Recruitment, employment opportunities and more
- Zanie’s career at SARS started in 1996 when she was appointed as a VAT auditor. She was then transferred to an Integrated Audit team responsible for conducting audits on multiple taxes. In 2010 she was appointed as an Audit Specialist in the Integrated Audit Division. Her main responsibilities were to assist auditors with complex cases, to develop auditors and to mentor the Graduates within the team. Zanie holds a Bachelor of Commerce (University of Pretoria), Higher Education Diploma (University of Pretoria), and Higher Diploma in Tax (Rand Afrikaans University).