UKZN e-Learning Online Symposium 2021
Dear Staff and Students
The DVC: Teaching and Learning presents the UKZN e-Learning Symposium 2021: New Horizons in Teaching and Learning in a Changing Higher Education Landscape.
The UKZN E-learning symposium is a one-day online event that will provide a platform for staff and students to present innovative teaching and learning approaches in the ever-changing educational landscape. The event will present an opportunity for the University community to advance the community of practice on online and blended approaches by engaging and interrogating shared experiences, challenges, successes, and opportunities as we embrace the online/blended learning future in higher education and beyond.
See the attached for further details.
- 7 June 2021: Abstract submissions open
- 30 June 2021: Closing date of abstract submission
- 21 July 2021: Notification of outcome – Abstract submissions
- 28 July 2021: Revise and resubmit deadline
- 4 August 2021: Notification of outcome – Revise and resubmit
- Date: Tuesday, 21 September 2021
- Time: 08h00 to 16h00
- Zoom Registration: Click Here
- Abstract Submission: Click Here
- Website Details: UKZN E-learning Symposium Page
- Queries can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Sandile Phinda Songca
Deputy Vice-Chancellor: Teaching and Learning