We are currently accepting applications for prospective honours students to study in the 2022 academic year on both the Westville and Pietermaritzburg centres.
- All external applications for UKZN are processed through the Online Applications system.
- To apply, you must download a 2022 Postgraduate Application Form.
- If you are unable to download the application form, kindly contact the UKZN Applications and Information Office on 031 260 2212/7877 or 033 260 5212 to request an application form and Postgraduate Application Guide.
- Alternatively, you can request an application by writing to email@example.com to request application material.
- The application must be typed out.
Students currently in their 3rd year at UKZN and who are anticipating completing their bachelor’s degree in the 2021 year of study on either the Pmb or Westville campus, must apply for their campus by clicking on the links below. No manual forms will be accepted.
CLOSING DATE: 30 SEPTEMBER 2021 (Extended to 31 October)
Masters and PhD
Please take note of the following steps to be followed for all postgraduate applications in the College of AES:
Please make contact with the staff member that is closely linked to the field you have interest. You need to establish if there are any projects and/or space available for you within their group.
Once you have established a potential supervisor, approach them and find out if they will be willing to supervise you before you proceed to complete the application.
Once your application has been assessed, you will receive communication on the outcome of your application.