College of Agriculture, Engineering
and Science (CAES)


HC = Howard College

PMB = Pietermaritzburg campus

WVL = Westville campus

Change of curriculum online forms

For students needing to change, add or delete a module.

Email Academic Services for this form:

  • HC:
  • PMB:
  • WVL:

Change of qualification/ major online forms

For students currently registered and needing to change degrees within the College or from another College, and for students needing to change current majors. Please register for modules via self-help registration ONLY after you are informed about the approval of the change of qualification/majors by the college office.

Concession & Exemption online forms

For students needing concession to register for a module without the necessary prerequisite or other exemptions. No change of curriculum forms will be required if concession is approved.

Readmission application

If you have registered in semester 1 for both semesters, you do not need to register for semester 2.

However if you have not yet registered or have been excluded, you need to fill out the readmission application form and send to your college office (see below).

To be added

Change of contact details

For students needing to make changes to their contact details. 

To be added

Withdrawal from the university

For students needing to deregister from the University for all modules.

To be added