Research Masters and PhDs
The required registration fees are as follows:
- Local students registering for tuition only: R 4170 – subject to change in 2023
- Local students registering for both tuition and residence: R 7350 – subject to change in 2023
- International students: 100% of the total tuition and residence fees for 2023.
Those students who qualify for fee remission must ensure that they are cleared for registration by the student funding section of our College.
Before registration can commence the following requirements must be fulfilled to register:
- Fee remission (qualifying full-time students only) or
- Registration fee
- International levy (international students only)
- International clearance (international students only)
- Bursary, Scholarship or Loan documents must be submitted for clearance with Funding Advisors.
There will be no on-campus registrations. Registration will only take place online.
Higher Degrees Office
- Mr Kagiso Molekwa
031 260 1668
- Ms Jothi Manickum
033 260 5811
- Ms Tamlyn Skye
033 260 6243
- Mr Mpho Mkhwanazi
031 260 2219
- Ms Nombulelo Mdlaka
031 260 3220